Individuals and Families
Focused on You
Wealth Management is a continual process of discovery, analysis, refinement, monitoring and adjustment.
Financial matters are deeply personal. Veris understands the desire for individuals and families to grow, preserve, and transfer their wealth in a manner consistent with their values. That is why our approach focuses on getting to know who our clients are and what they stand for. We then design a comprehensive plan that suits their financial needs for today and the future. This thoughtful and proactive process helps individuals and families to realize that they can meet their needs while doing good. Our comprehensive wealth management services include:
- Professional Portfolio Management – We offer clients customized investment strategy development, asset allocation analysis, portfolio construction and diversification, access to alternative and impact investments, day-to-day portfolio management, and ongoing performance reviews. Our investment portfolio options are rigorously analyzed, and must pass both our financial analysis and sustainability criteria.
- Financial Planning – We assist our clients by creating a customized plan with the objective of having sufficient funds available to meet their current and future financial goals. The plan will propose current and future investment strategies including tax and risk management.
- Insurance and Annuities – Insurance and annuity planning are provided to facilitate estate and retirement plans, mitigate risk in financial plans, protect family members, and transfer wealth to future generations.
- Philanthropic Planning – We assist clients in determining appropriate targets for philanthropic giving as well as discussing charitable opportunities that are aligned with a client’s values and/or personal mission.
- Tax and Estate Plan Coordination – We work closely with clients’ accountants, estate planning attorneys, and other advisors to execute a variety of strategies including transferring wealth, charitable giving, business succession planning, and educating future generations.